We returned to school and regular life. It was a busy week with errands and dental appointments, and trying to get work done. I got my poetry book up for sale. The formatting was difficult, but now I know what I need to do, so the next times it will be easier.
- Ruth has written and illustrated a children's book. Her illustrations are gorgeous! I think she is going to color it. She is also working on coloring the illustrations she has completed for my next book.
- Kate is working on her next book. I am waiting for her to complete illustrations for two more of my books. These girls work hard. Kate made the most delicious raspberry truffles for Valentine's Day. We are possibly going to try and sell them at the Farmer's Market. Kate bought herself a parakeet and everyone is in love with it.
- Johnny is working on computer programming and illustration. He says it is hard. I am always glad when he gets something done.
- Adam helps me a lot around the house and with the little kids. His favorite thing to do these days is to draw. He draws for hours everyday.
- Rachel got most of her school work done in a reasonable time period. She is not my studious child. She had her dental appointment and has no cavities, but was told to clean her teeth better.
- Anya is now as tall as or possibly taller than Rachel. I suspect she will get taller than Rachel soon enough.
- Joseph is doing so well with school. Except for math, he is on the same level as Adam.
- Joshua does his work happily enough. He has been more sweet and affectionate recently.
- Arwen's a great reader now, and very mature and helpful and fun to be around.
- Suzy pretends she is a horse everyday.
- Sam has been drawing everyday. He mostly scribbles, though it is becoming more geometric, but he is very serious about it.
- Gideon loves chasing Susan and Sam and screaming and growling. I'm happy that he is playing with his siblings now.
1 comment:
As always, I love reading about each of your children's growth in various areas of their lives. I love that you are writing and will check out what you have on Amazon. I think it is marvelous that Ruth and Kate both do illustrations for you and Kate for her own book
I haven't been in to read for a few long time. My life had turned rather hectic, and I will explain it all soon.
I plan on going back and catching up on your blog posts, but not today.
Sending loving thoughts and hugs your way!
Post a Comment