I am late this week. I have been so busy trying to find ways to earn money. There'll be more of that next post. The kids are well. Gideon is the cutest little thing walking around and getting into everything. We had to move the trash can so that it's now behind a closed door.
- Ruth has finished illustrations for my next kids book. She has now written her own, and is in the process of illustrating it.
- Kate is working on a new kids book too. She is also doing one illustration for pay for her aunt.
- Johnny now has some actual visual moving content on a computer game.
- Adam's doing well, as the oldest of the school kids. He picks things up and remembers them quickly.
- Rachel's still going slow when it comes to school. She has no excuse and offers none.
- I'm still surprised that Anya is 12, but when she does something immature, I am like, "You are 12!"
- Joseph worried about Anya and walked around distressed and nearly in tears when I said that he could not help Anya with her math.
- Joshua is doing fine. He seems happy enough. He has several little books made from copy paper that he kept taking out and writing from.
- Arwen usually finishes all of her school first unless she gets stuck on her math. Then she'll take hours doing nothing. I have to catch her at it and direct her right.
- Suzy's doing great in with learning the things she needs to. I have her working slowly. She most plays games with me, does a small amount of handwriting and I read to her.
- Samuel likes school. He does a lot of what Suzy does with his own volition. I have heard other homeschool mothers say that about younger children, but I have not had younger children interested in school ever before Sam. I will probably get him a couple of his own pre-school workbooks for the next year.
- Gideon walks around getting into things about the same as Sam did two years ago. He even gets into the dishes and silverware the same as Sam did.
No comments:
Post a Comment