Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Is There Ever an End?

Today, we have a torn up kitchen, Ruth is flying home and will be coming home to a mess, two more of the kids ducklings have died, we still have half a roof and a leaking roof and no one to fix it, and the mortgage company called and asked how the repairs are coming. John is still unemployed with no end in sight to that and no money coming in. Kate, Johnny, Adam, and I have been working very hard to get the repairs done, and John keeps getting after me for working too hard and making the kids work too hard. I'm left wondering what else will go wrong, and I don't know how to do it all. I want our whole family to catch a break, and I am not sure we will. Is there ever an end to misery?

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I am so sad that you are under such a seige. You have had a rough time and I wish there were answers to why. My youngest daughter has had some very difficult times that she has gone through, also. She asked the question of why to me not long ago. Within a a few hours I found an article entitled: “ The Troubles To Bless”, It’s a BYU Devotional by Jeffery McClellan. It is on my facebook page. It wouldn’t let me copy the link for some reason. When you can read it; it was vey helpful to her.
I hope you have a blessed reunion with your dear daughter and I’m sure she won’t be upset by the mess at all.
Sending loving thoughts, prayers, blessings and hugs your way!