Sunday, March 24, 2019

Happy Birthday, Ruth!

This beautiful daughter of mine has reached the age of 21!!! I have always said that Ruth was a perfect daughter and I stand by that. She is gentle, kind, good and righteous. She is now and always has been a shepherd to her younger siblings. She has tried always to be a good friend and to love and serve all that she meets. She was an excellent missionary. She studied hard, kept the commandments and shared the gospel with everyone who would listen. We are all very happy to have her home. And I look forward to what changes this year will bring to her life.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I know that this is late but Happy Birthday to you, Ruth. That is an adorable photo of her.
Blessings and hugs for Ruth!
PS. I did read some of the posts and commented, but for some reason, the comments weren't being published. It as a google problem. I can now only do them on my desk computer for some reason.