Sunday, November 25, 2018

Stories from Ruth #61


 
This week had been wild! Cooking a fish whole and forgetting to clean it sums up the week pretty well!

Barry this guy we teach cane to church this week! Which was awesome!
I am out of time so I will share a scripture that touched my heart this week:

Mosiah 3:19 "For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father."
I know that this gospel is true and is given to us to help us live a godly life and to be able to overcome the natural man and come off conqueror. It is only through Christ that we can overcome it. And I am so grateful for my saviour and his sacrifice for us all.

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I would say your Ruth had a busy week and I’m happy that her investigator came to church; that is a big one. I enjoyed her scripture and testimony too.
Blessings and hugs for Ruth!