Little Arwen had her birthday. She's 6 years old and still a sweet angel. She's generally quiet, though you can get her to talk a lot if you try. She's naturally obedient. She will do what she is told without thinking about it and without resistance. Arwen is very capable. I can rely on Arwen more than I can rely on some of her older siblings because I only need to ask her to do something one time. Arwen loves stories and My little Pony. She likes Anya to read to her late into the night. Arwen never likes to be alone. She always has to have someone with her to feel safe and comfortable. She will not go to bed alone or to the bathroom alone. She will not even change her clothes if someone else is not there. But as long as she has one or more of her siblings around, she is perfectly comfortable and content. Thus, she usually asks Susan to go to the bathroom with her. Arwen is a sweet little angel and we all love her.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Arwen! She is an adorable little one. She sounds like she has such a sweet nature and personality. I love her obedience.
Hope she has a very lovely day of celebrating; such a cutie.
Birthday love and hugs!
Post a Comment