This week, I do not remember what happened. We had some lessons with Phablo which is always fun! We taught him word of wisdom and he just put his head on the table and said he was going to heaven! He does not drink, smoke, do drugs, and he does not like coffee or tea. Sweet!
Jane accepted to be baptized in March which is exciting! She is a referral we have been teaching. On Sunday we taught her about how we can enter into the celestial and that we need to be baptized, and that baptism is one of the first covenants or promises that we make with God to follow him. She agreed and is excited! Sister Bastien and I were so happy! Other than that we have mostly had a crazy but good week. Oh we went to Sister Scotts house and had a really good lesson with Nicole and Sister Scott where Sister Bastien and I learned a lot, and then Nicole came out teaching with us which was a lot of fun!
I felt like we needed to go finding in a certain area, so we did. We tracted a bit, until this creepy guy started staring at us and smiling from across the street, so we kind of ran away. Then we talked to this woman named Mary. I had given away my Book of Mormon and Sister Bastien did not have one so we promised to give her one when we saw her. The very next day we got a text from her saying that she had been given a Book of Mormon from a guy (an elder) in a town she was visiting, and was excited to go over it with us. Yeah!
I felt like we needed to go finding in a certain area, so we did. We tracted a bit, until this creepy guy started staring at us and smiling from across the street, so we kind of ran away. Then we talked to this woman named Mary. I had given away my Book of Mormon and Sister Bastien did not have one so we promised to give her one when we saw her. The very next day we got a text from her saying that she had been given a Book of Mormon from a guy (an elder) in a town she was visiting, and was excited to go over it with us. Yeah!

2 comments:
Wow, it looks like Ruth is having some great missionary moments, future baptisms and miracles. Always, love reading your updates from her.
Blessings and hugs for Ruth!
Love these pirates!
Post a Comment