- The week was much quieter. We were planning on going to the Temple on Thursday, when we had driven about 20 minutes, John realized that he forgotten his recommend, so we came home and went on Friday instead.
- It's hard to read a book with Sam because he keeps peeking around the book to smile at you or check up on you. It's cute for sure, but it makes it a lot harder to sit and read.
- Ruth was very happy to get back to the Temple. She also went out with the missionaries twice and babysat some. She loves going out with the missionaries. She is definitely getting used to the reality of a mission and I think that is good. I expect the London, England mission will be hard.
- Kate has been working pretty hard and pretty steady to get her first semester schedule for college completed. She has even called one professor to ask to be allowed into his class. She now has enough credit hours, but she is waiting on two more wait listed classes.
- Johnny babysat a lot for us while we looked at houses and went to the Temple.
- Adam has been sitting down to read more. That makes me very happy.
- Rachel is trying to get me to learn new games because the kids can get me to play a game with them for one ticket.
- Anya wrote her talk for primary all by herself. It was really good and she presented it very well.
- Joseph has started the countdown to his birthday and I have begun to set up things for his baptism.
- Joshua took a nerf sword with him everytime he came with me on an errand.
- Arwen woke up in the middle of the night and said she had to go to the bathroom. She then pulled down her underwear, which was over a diaper, sat on the toilet, and wet her diaper. She got off the toilet, pulled up her underwear and went back to bed. Since then, she has not wet the bed.
- Susan will use the toilet if she is wearing nothing at all. But if she even has so much as a pair of underwear on, she will not bother.
- We left Sam for the first time while going to the Temple. I had 2 bottles pumped for him, and he did very well. He crawled where ever Kate went and stayed very close to her. I have often said that Kate is Sam's second mom. In fact, he started to cry when Kate left the room last night even though I was still there.
Pictures
| Drawn by Rachel |
2 comments:
That picture of Arwen! Melt my heart! Sam's doing the baptism countdown too. He's so excited. Love you guys.
Well another great week for your family. I love all the temple going. I miss the temple. We go but not weekly like we used too. We are anxious for the Jordan River Temple to open again. We plan to go back and work there after our mission.
I love that Ruth is going out with the missionaries; that is great preparation. I do hope Kate gets the classes she wants. Your girls are moving forward so quickly into their adult moments.
I love how they are changing and growing; it's fun to follow. I always love the weekly photos. I hope you find the perfect home soon.
Have a sweet 4th of July Holiday!
Blessings and hugs!
Post a Comment