- John worked hard this week. Some nights he even worked as late as 9pm. But he made sure he got time in with the kids. John does a 45 minute to one hour scripture study each night with the family. He always invites us to read and discuss and learn. It is never just reading. It is always discussing and relating it to our life and current events. I think the kids benefit greatly from this.
- I just feel so busy all of the time. I have a long todo list that keeps getting longer. I think it is in part because of homeschool and in part because Sam will not sleep without me. I spend a good portion of each day holding Sam.
- Ruth finished classes, took all of her finals, packed up her stuff and put it in storage for Kate, and then went down to Utah. She is now in Utah visiting with her friends and grandparents before she flies home on Tuesday. We are eagerly awaiting her return.
- Kate has been counting down everyday until Ruth comes homes. She has one more week of her babysitting job. Then I think she will be seeking for some more to earn money for college.
- Johnny took the ACT on Saturday. In a week or two we will know if he needs to take it again. He said that the math section had a lot of long problems and he did not finish it. So he may very well be taking it again in June.
- Adam helps Kate with her babysitting job by playing with the little boy. John has asked her how much money she is going to give to Adam for the help and she says none.
- Rachel had her 11th birthday! I am still a little surprised when I think that Rachel is 11!
- Anya is reading a long book. I hope she will enjoy it.
- Joseph has so much energy!!!! I think it will serve him well as he gets older, but he sure fits everything classic little boy!
- Joshua's reading is coming along well.
- Arwen likes to wear skirts and have her hair in braids.
- Suzy loves shoes so much that she has slept with them on the whole week.
- Sam will only let me kiss him. He dodges everyone else when they kiss him. But when I kiss him on one cheek he turns his head so that I can kiss the other. On the other hand, Sam thrives from being cuddled. He wants to be held and cuddled 24 hours day. He expects to sleep in Kate's arms every morning and in my arms every night.
Pictures
| Suzy's hair curls a lot when it is humid. It's really cute too. |
1 comment:
I love all of the photos and think that Rachel is just so adorable. I can just imagine how excited you will be to have Ruth home. I love how Ruth and Kate are so close. I think it is awesome your husband spends this time going over the scritpures and discussing them.
Enjoy holding that little Sam, they do grow fast. Of course, I can understand how hard it is to do things holding a baby.
Blessings and hugs for all!
Post a Comment