Johnny turns 14 years old today. I cannot say enough good things about this boy. I just pray that there is a girl out there keeping herself worthy to be his wife. He will make a great husband and father someday.
I have 4 wonderful, obedient, kind, smart, and beautiful daughters that are all in an acceptable age range (16, 15, 12, and 10) for Johnny to choose from. (Sadly, the 4 yr old and 2 yr old are just too young... the 8 1/2 yr old is borderline, I guess.) I'd be delighted to have him as a son-in-law some day. :)
2 comments:
He is a very handsome young man and I am sure he is going to do great things. Happy Birthday day to Johnny. Hugs~
I have 4 wonderful, obedient, kind, smart, and beautiful daughters that are all in an acceptable age range (16, 15, 12, and 10) for Johnny to choose from. (Sadly, the 4 yr old and 2 yr old are just too young... the 8 1/2 yr old is borderline, I guess.) I'd be delighted to have him as a son-in-law some day. :)
Post a Comment