John was walking out to get the mail at night with Joseph. Here's their conversation according to John's memory:
Joseph: Dad look at the stars.
John: Yes, they look pretty
Joseph: (something or other and then) Shooting stars aren't that good.
John: Shooting stars aren't really stars t
Joseph: I tried making a wish when I saw a shooting star, but it didn't come true, so that isn't real.
John: What did you wish for?
Joseph: For the sky to rain money, and for it to be infinity dollars.
John: What?
Joseph: For the sky to rain money, and for it to be infinity dollars.
...
Joseph: I tried the white flower with the stuff on top and you blow it, because Anya said that that works, but my wish didn't work.
John: You mean Dandelions.
Joseph: Yes.
John: What did you wish for.
Joseph: The same thing.
John: Yes, they look pretty
Joseph: (something or other and then) Shooting stars aren't that good.
John: Shooting stars aren't really stars t
Joseph: I tried making a wish when I saw a shooting star, but it didn't come true, so that isn't real.
John: What did you wish for?
Joseph: For the sky to rain money, and for it to be infinity dollars.
John: What?
Joseph: For the sky to rain money, and for it to be infinity dollars.
...
Joseph: I tried the white flower with the stuff on top and you blow it, because Anya said that that works, but my wish didn't work.
John: You mean Dandelions.
Joseph: Yes.
John: What did you wish for.
Joseph: The same thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment