From Dec 28th
MAGIC & MIRACLE in the MESS: Finding the Good During Unemployment
I was hoping to say that John had some contract work, but we are not there yet. So here goes, we have been blessed with a million miracles.
1) A real Santa Claus came to our house at 7:30 on Christmas Eve with a Christmas dinner, and wrapped presents for all of the family. He let all of the kids sit on his lap and tell them what they wanted for Christmas.
2) Ruth's best friend, Desi brought and wrapped gifts for everyone in our family. She also gave us $50 cash. She is 16 years old!!!!
3) Because my friends gave me cash, I was able to buy my kids just what they asked for for Christmas.
4) My former visiting teaching companion showed up at about midnight on Christmas Eve with wrapped gifts for the little kids and needed items like socks, hair brushes, tights, leggings, and pajamas for the older kids.
5) I turned down 4 other offers to help with Christmas. Seriously, if you need help, please ask. There are so many angels everywhere anxious to help out where they are needed.
6) My Dear Aunt Kathy, sent us a Christmas card with $100. I haven't seen her in years. I really feel very touched and blessed.
7) Walmart Gift cards from Jill, Melanie, and my Shannon, my friend since I was 9 yrs old.
2) Ruth's best friend, Desi brought and wrapped gifts for everyone in our family. She also gave us $50 cash. She is 16 years old!!!!
3) Because my friends gave me cash, I was able to buy my kids just what they asked for for Christmas.
4) My former visiting teaching companion showed up at about midnight on Christmas Eve with wrapped gifts for the little kids and needed items like socks, hair brushes, tights, leggings, and pajamas for the older kids.
5) I turned down 4 other offers to help with Christmas. Seriously, if you need help, please ask. There are so many angels everywhere anxious to help out where they are needed.
6) My Dear Aunt Kathy, sent us a Christmas card with $100. I haven't seen her in years. I really feel very touched and blessed.
7) Walmart Gift cards from Jill, Melanie, and my Shannon, my friend since I was 9 yrs old.
From Dec 15th
MAGIC & MIRACLE in the MESS: Finding the Good During Unemployment
MAGIC & MIRACLE in the MESS: Finding the Good During Unemployment
1) I got hired as a part time custodian for the church. It's not much money, but it is something. The hours are perfect: 9pm to 1am, and I will be working 10 minutes from my house. I start in January.
2) John had a job interview that went well. Please pray for him. He may be able to get some contract work and that wold be a huge blessing in many ways that were not very obvious to us before.
3) The kids were all quite sick this whole week, but the baby has been just fine, and she would be the one we would have to worry about the most .
4) I was given quite a bit of Christmas money from my friends. I finally shopped and we will have a very nice Christmas for the kids. Thank you. We are still telling the kids not to expect much. It will be nice for them to have a surprise.
2) John had a job interview that went well. Please pray for him. He may be able to get some contract work and that wold be a huge blessing in many ways that were not very obvious to us before.
3) The kids were all quite sick this whole week, but the baby has been just fine, and she would be the one we would have to worry about the most .
4) I was given quite a bit of Christmas money from my friends. I finally shopped and we will have a very nice Christmas for the kids. Thank you. We are still telling the kids not to expect much. It will be nice for them to have a surprise.
From Dec 8th
MAGIC & MIRACLE in the MESS: Finding the Good During Unemployment
MAGIC & MIRACLE in the MESS: Finding the Good During Unemployment
1) Unexpected new towels and new extra large pyrex dish coming anonymously on the mail.
2) Help from the church.
3) A job interview for me for a part time job that I would actually like.
4) $100 showing up on our doorstep.
2) Help from the church.
3) A job interview for me for a part time job that I would actually like.
4) $100 showing up on our doorstep.

1 comment:
I am in tears reading all of the sweet blessings that came to you all. What a very deserving family of having Christmas Angels surround you all.
Blessings are there; this was beautiful to read.
Post a Comment