- John had several interviews. Will one pan out with a job soon, PLEASE.....
- I am getting better at making wheat bread that the family will eat.
- Ruth had the usual school and friend drama that goes with the 9th grade. I am glad she feels comfortable telling me all the gory details of a teenage girl's social life.
- Kate had a fun week. She and Adam left Wednesday night to go with their grandparents down to Phoenix for their cousin's baptism. Kate said it was weird because there was hardly any work to be done-- unlike our crazy house.
- Johnny had a very lonely week without his two playmates. But Johnny did get registered and finished his testing for Legacy Prep Academy. He will be an 8th grader there next fall. Wow! This makes it official: Ruth will graduate in 2016, Kate in 2017, and Johnny in 2018. Johnny will be 16 when he graduates high school.
- Adam went to Phoenix too. Mariah is about his favorite cousin. He had a ton of fun. He is not much of a conversationalist, but he told me all about the cacti and palm trees.
- Rachel went off track. Once she heads back to school, she will only have a few more weeks of the first grade. Then she has a 3 week summer break before 2nd grade begins. Year round school is weird.
- Anya got all signed up kindergarten. I was going to keep her home one more year, but she really wants to go. I hope I am making the right decision with this one.
- Joseph got caught playing with with pee in the toilet after he went to the bathroom. I will absolutely have to rub this in when he is older and embarrassed. I smell sweet revenge in my future. But, really, I love this kid. I am glad he is mine.
- Josh missed Kate. When Ruth came home from school each day that Kate was gone, he'd wait for her to sit down and then climb up on her lap.
- Arwen is still very bald! Poor kid is going to be one of those 2 year olds with no hair. She is almost 10 months.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
This Week at Our House #19 Coming Late
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sweet baby is so adorable without hair. I so pray your dear husband get a job soon.
It must have been a tiny bit more quiet at your home with some of your dear children gone.
Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment