Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Unwise

I have had a request to post where we will be going for our field trips this summer. I am not going to do this because while we will be going to all public places, I feel like putting up where we will be going, and especially when we will be doing something on a public blog is unwise. On the other hand, I will let everyone, who is interested, know that I found all the places we have planned to go this summer by putting into google things like "Museums SLC, UT" "Kid friendly hikes SLC, UT" "trains, UT", "parks, Salt lake City", "Farms to visit in UT",  "National Parks, UT" "Fun things to do in SLC, UT". That is how I found neat-o kid friendly hikes, and various museums and parks. There is a wealth of knowledge to be had on the internet.

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Thanks for the leads; I will look into them for Grandchildren visits.
Blessings to you!

KB said...

That's o.k. I didn't want to know when you were going, just the places that you have found to be fun for all of your children (varying ages, interests, abilities, etc.) I have 5 kids ages 11-1. We've probably been to all of the places you are visiting anyways. I had never heard of donut falls before. Even though I have lived here (Utah) my whole life! It's amazing that you take them on 2 trips a week! I'm sure they love it! Enjoy your summer!

John said...

KB, I don't mean to be rude. You sound very nice. Sometimes, I just wonder if I put up too much information. I suspect you have been to all of the place we are going to. Donut Falls is 9 miles into Big Cottonwood Caynon