I agree with Amy...Ruth has always been a beautiful person and also nice to look at....well if she really does take after me she will be all right...she just will never have my large frame and height.....she is the greatest...thanks for giving her to us Diane...she was our first grandchild and the one whose birth date I never forget...tell Ruth I love her....love you too, MOM xoxox
2 comments:
I'm on your side. It's unfortunate that it's so common for girls to forget how pretty they are as they grow up. I hope she doesn't doubt that!
I agree with Amy...Ruth has always been a beautiful person and also nice to look at....well if she really does take after me she will be all right...she just will never have my large frame and height.....she is the greatest...thanks for giving her to us Diane...she was our first grandchild and the one whose birth date I never forget...tell Ruth I love her....love you too, MOM xoxox
Post a Comment