Monday, June 28, 2010

Best Picture of Joseph


This picture was taken by my new friend, Christina, who I met through blogging. She is a mother of 8 and a good photographer. We have very few good pictures of Joseph, so I was so happy to get this one.

Check out Christina's photo blog at: http://handsfullphotos.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Ah, thanks. =)

Jeremy said...

Awesome photo!

Becca said...

I don't think I have seen Joseph for awhile - he is MEGA grown up! sheesh. and I LOVE his hair. like, i am jealous of it, even. Rocky still has no hair. my bald little boy. and all I have wanted to do with my little boy's hair since he was born was do it in a faux hawk. where's the love?

he looks SOO handsome and grown up. I just cannot get over it.

Shannon said...

Joseph is SUCH a cutie!!!! Love this photo!

Stacey said...

Great picture! He's a cutie!

LeAnn said...

I follow some other blogs and today they all had such adorable pictures of children. This picture is priceless; way cute.
Hugs to you! LeAnn

Daughter of Eve said...

I set this on my desktop background....he sure is a handsome boy...everyone here think he looks somewhat like his sister Ray...