Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Perfect Day

I had a very unusual day today. I got everything that I meant to get done today completed. This is what I did today:
  1. 7 loads of laundry dried and folded
  2. Changed Johnny and Adam's sheets
  3. Played trains and talking toys with Adam, Rachel, and Anya for one hour
  4. Played peekaboo and baby games with Joseph
  5. Taught Adam and Rachel the alphabet
  6. Read to Joseph, Adam, Rachel, and Anya
  7. Read to Kate
  8. Watched while Ruth and Johnny practiced the piano
  9. Exercised
  10. Hands and knees wash of kitchen floor and baseboards
  11. Had dinner made, served, and the kitchen cleaned by 7pm
  12. Played the wii with Adam and wrote 2 blogs.
  13. I will read to Ruth, Kate, and Johnny later too (But they do not let me skip that.)
  14. I also had homemade cookies warm and ready to go for after school snack.
This was a very unusual day. I think my house would be clean, I would be thinner, and my kids would be happier and better behaved if everyday was like today. Alas, I do not think that I had days this productive when I only had one child. I am very thankful for one productive day even if it only comes once a year.

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

Nice! I am seriously impressed! :)

Unknown said...

Sounds great! Good job! I love days like that.

rozanny said...

You are amazing! I didn't get even half that done!

busymomof10 said...

Wow! What an impressive day! I know what a JOY it is to have a productive day like that when there is so much on your plate!

Becca said...

You are amazing. Seriously. I was inspired by this post. If you can get all that done, how the heck am I not getting one load of dishes and 4 loads of laundry done? Welp -- after reading this I got up and worked relaly hard and I got all my housework finished with time to play after. Thanks and GOOD JOB!