Friday, May 21, 2010

Did You Know???? More Information

  U.S. Vaccines Derived From Abortion
Disease Vaccine Name Manufacturer  Cell line (Fetal)
Polio Poliovax  Aventis-Pasteur MRC-5
Measles, Mumps, Rubella Mumps-Rubella
Measles-Rubella

Rubella only

MMR II

Biavax II
MR-VAX

Meruvax II

Merck & Company WI-38
Rabies Imovax Aventis-Pasteur MRC-5
Hepatitis A  Havrix 
Vaqta

Merck & Company
Glaxo/SmithKline

MRC-5 
MRC-5
Hepatitis A-B Combo Twinrix Glaxo/SmithKline MRC-5
Chickenpox Varivax Merck & Company WI-38 and MRC-5
Smallpox Acambis 1000 Acambis MRC-5
Ebola Unknown Crucell & N.I.H. PER C6
HIV Unknown Merck & Company PER C6
Sepsis Xigris Eli Lilley 293

U.S. Vaccine Alternatives
NOTE: No alternatives for Chickenpox, Rubella, Hepatitis-A, Ebola or HIV in U.S.

Disease 
Vaccine Name Manufacturer Cell line
Polio IPOL Aventis-Pasteur Monkey kidney cells
Mumps Mumpsvax  Merck & Company Chick embryo
Rabies RabAvert Chiron Therapeutics Chick embryo
Measles Attenuvax Merck & Company Chick Embryo
Smallpox Acambis 2000 Acambis-Baxter Vero (Monkey)
Vaccine Alternatives Available In The United Kingdom
NOT FDA APPROVED FOR USE IN THE UNITED STATES
Disease  Brand name Company Cell line
Rubella Takahashi Strain   Kitasato Institute Rabbit kidney
Hepatitis A Aimmugen   Chemo-therapeutic Institute Japan (Kaketsuken) Monkey kidney 

4 comments:

Rachel Keppner said...

Oh...my...goodness!!! :'( This makes me so sad and so mad at the the same time!

I'm very grateful that we stopped vaccinating our kids years ago. We did it because of our children's bad reactions to them, but now I have another reason to give people when they tell me I am crazy for not vaccinating!

But it still makes me so, so SAD...

Anonymous said...

Diane-

I looked into this, and it isn't quite true. Cells from aborted fetuses are NOT used in Vaccinnes. (Keep in mind that the church spends tons of humanitarian aid money vaccinating children in other countries.) Here is a very good explanation about what is the truth from a Catholic PRO-LIFE scientist.

http://www.drwile.com/lnkpages/render.asp?vac_abortion

As he explains, cells from aborted fetuses are NOT used in Vaccinnes. Some vaccines are cultured on human cells, and some were initially cultured on cell lines that came from 2 abortions 35 years ago. The cells from those 2 abortions were used to create a self-propogating cell line that is still in use (further abortions have not been added, is my understanding).

But, there are not aborted fetus cells in vaccines.

Love you all,

Margaret

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Actually I did look into this further too. And I do know what derived from an abortion means. But, I did not know this from the first three articles I read. However, I still object. There are other ways to make vaccinations and other companies are doing so. Scientist made vaccinations from aborted babies as an excuse to make people think the use of cells and tissues of aborted babies is good for human health and wellness -- the baby was not wanted and so we can use it for science. As it is turning out, the use of aborted babies whether in vaccinations or stem cells either produces some frightening correlations(which are now being researched)or have been given up due to it just not working as well as using adult cells. And needless to say, I am very pro-life. I vote 100% prolife and it has served me well. I join prolife groups, I have friends who are very prolife and work tirelessly to help young girls chose adoption.



Right now, I do not know what I want to do as far as vaccinations go. I believe in vaccinating. A lot of babies died of these diseases before vaccinations. I think they are good things. But, I think that there are scientists who have used a source to derive the vaccinations for evil political intentions.