I had my college roommate from way back when over for dinner tonight. Her husband and my husband got along great. I think it was easy to pick up back from 14 years ago. Her 2 kids got along with my 7 kids fabulously. The food came out well and everything was great!!! Also, our other roommate is coming out to Salt Lake City and we are all going to meet for lunch together on June 14th. That will be great fun.
The second good news is while my roommate was here visiting we found our bunny that we thought was dead. We were able to catch it and put it back into it's cage. So we have 2 bunnies once again!!!! I guess the dead, decapitated rabbit we found was not ours. Rachel laughed and said, "our bunny was dead and now we can see it." So it has been just a good day.
1 comment:
Yay! I'm glad it went so well, I know you were looking forward to seeing her!
Post a Comment