Friday, December 4, 2009
The Poopy Diaper Game
About a week ago, Adam and Rachel came up to me and asked if they could play the "poopy diaper game". Immediate Panic hits. "Stop right there!!! What is going on now?? Please oh please let it be nothing disgusting," I thought.
Instead I asked, "Do you have a poopy diaper?" They said no. I asked, "What are you planning to do in the 'poopy diaper game'?" Adam explained that it is rolling down the stairs with blankets. "Few...that sounds like a good game."
This is what they do: They roll and spin down the stairs pulling each other away from a blanket (the blanket being the poopy diaper. If you get touched by the blanket before you get to the bottom of the stairs you lose. They play this game almost everyday. But it still terrifies me to hear them say, "Ewww-- the poopy diaper is getting me!" Especially since Anya will just take off her poopy diaper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment