Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's Too Hard


Rachel is at a stage where she only wants Mom to do things for her. She gets pretty upset when Dad is putting her to bed, taking her to the bathroom, taking her out of her car seat, giving her a bath, etc. The other day John was insisting on being the parent to get Rachel out of the car. Rachel was screaming and pulling her arms toward me. I said, "Rachel, Daddy wants to get you." Rachel said, "No...it's too hard for me."

3 comments:

Em said...

What a funny girl. She so reminds me of Harrison. I am excited to see all your cute kids, especially anya. I can't believe she is almost 1 already, crazy.

Becca said...

I know I can't wait to see you guys either! One and a half weeks. excellent.

Monika Pardon said...

I know what you mean. When Tommy gets in his mood, which is most of the time, it's all mommy, mommy, mommy. Sometimes Daddy will do, but it's mommy. Funny enough, he'll go to grandma more than daddy.