Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Anya



Here is my little Anya Esther. She is doing a lot more now. She rolls around and around and plays with toys and chews on things. She cried when Ruth left and she no longer had her hair to pull. She smiles the biggest smiles whenever anyone looks at her, so where ever we go people comment on what a cute baby we have. She seems to just love people.Isn't the drool adorable?

Okay, so this same blog is on John's blog too. That is my fault. I accidently put it there to begin with, but I wanted the blog to be mine all mine. Actually the pictures are cute enough to leave on John's blog too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Em said...

Wow, she is absolutely gorgeous! And yes I love the drool as well. SEriously, that is one stinkin cute baby.

Mary said...

Whoa! She looks like a dark-haired Kate! adorable!

Becca said...

holy good looking child...which is surprising since she looks just like her dad. haha. ;o)

no but for real, she is so cute. And mom said that your dr. was upset about anya's weight...Grace is 4.5 months old and weighs about 15 lbs now. She is very tall and has a small pot belly, but no concerns on our side. So if Anya is 14 lbs...I'm sure she is fine.