Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sweet Ruth



I found this list in a notebook alongside some spelling words that Ruth had written out.




Ruth is cute.
Kate is very beautiful.
Adam is funny.
Johnny is nice.
Rachel is sweet.
Mom is a good cook.
Dad is great at math.




I do agree with Ruth that she is cute. I thought that this list of family traits by Ruthy is just adorable. She is a very sweet girl. The other night during family scripture study Ruth held Rachel on her lap and they gently rubbed each other's cheeks. It is times that I find things written like this and see my children so sweetly playing that I know families are a blessing and worth all the work.

2 comments:

Becca said...

That's really tender. I can't wait for a sweet little girl. uh oh...maybe I just cursed myself and I'm going to get a tyrant of a girl...hmmm. We shall see. :o)

That really is so cute, though.

Em said...

Um okay so I am just waiting for my kids to EVER be sweet...hasn't really happened yet....oh yeah, that's right, I have boys. j/k. No they are really sweet sometimes too, never as good or sweet as yours, but sometimes I get a little glimpse of sweetness in them. You really do have good kids, good work Diane, and by the way YOU are the one that does it all.