Thursday, December 6, 2007

Family Christmas Craft


I like to make crafts with my kids a lot during the Christmas seasons and the kids love to do it too. We use their little home made creations to decorate the house. I know that it does not make our house beautifully decorated, but the kids love having their art work displayed and I love my kids. So it works. Last week we made paper Christmas stockings to hang up between our dining room and living room entry way. John decided to join us and sat down and asked what we were making. We all chimed in "Christmas Stockings!" John said hmmm.. and this is what he came up with. I Love it!!!! I always thought that song "He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake" was a bit creepy anyway. I laughed a lot over this drawing. We thought that it could make a great Christmas card, if it was sent to the right people.

I think that John has the best sense of humor. I can always count on John to find humor in everything-- however odd it may be. He makes our lives funner and more interesting, and sometimes annoying because you can't say something without a pun being made from it. But we could not do without our great Husband and Father and our own personal comic book.

2 comments:

Becca said...

HAHAHAH!

hahahahahaha!

hahahaha. Yeh I pretty much died seeing that. John really does have an excellent sense of humor. I have always loved that. He's a funny guy and I think that should be made a christmas card for sure! so clever.

Em said...

Isn't it great to havea funny husband? I seriously thinnk I would go crazy without Ben here to make me laugh through all the different crazy happenings in our lives. I love laughing all night with Ben, those are the best times. I am glad that John makes you laugh too. He really is very funny, I always enjoyed his humor as well.