Thursday, October 18, 2007
Worst to Best
Ruth always eats her food in a certain order. She eats what she dislikes most first and then continues with each item saving her favorite for last. When she eats Lucky Charms she eats the cereal part first and the marshmallows all last. At dinner she always eats the vegetable part first. Recently Ruth has also begun dissecting her food to eat the most desirable part last too. With candy bars Ruth peels off the chocolate eats the insides and then eats the chocolate. If Ruth has sprinkles on her ice cream she eats around them and saves them for last. If she has a frosted donut, Ruth will do her best to peel off the frosting and eat the donut part first. This morning Ruth had a pumpkin roll for breakfast. It is a sort of pumpkin cake with a cream cheese center. Ruth unrolled it and ate the cake part first and the cream cheese part second. I think I will try giving her some more complicated and mixed up foods to see what will happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is hilarious! I like that you have fun with your kids like that. My poor kids.....they will have to get used to their mother teasing and playing tricks...but I would like to know how the more mixed up foods work out. That's so funny she does that!
hey when are you guys coming out this way again?
Well your sister Monika eats each food item seperately,,,Mo just said, "I do the exact same thing Ruth does." So the question begs, Is the genetic?
Post a Comment