This morning I was thinking how blessed I am with such good kids, and how I know that they aren't good because of me. They are just good because of who they are and their little choices they make everyday. At that moment, Ruth came crying to me because Kate called her big foot. Ruth apparently had argued that there are no girl big foots and Kate said there were because Ruth's feet are way to big for her tiny body. Well, I don't think I was wrong about my kids. They are good; they are just not perfect
4 comments:
that's super funny! You do have good kids, and I can see Ruth and Kate having this little disagreement. Haha. Girls are funny
You know, I was always hecka emotional as a kid, and still consider myself pretty emotional. Now that I am sure I'm having a girl, I already know she is going to be emotional like her mother. Hopefully it won't be too bad, though. haha.
That is hillarious!!! Diane, I love your good kids!
Diane, I love reading about your kids. It makes me laugh so hard. I love how you always just say it how it is, I love it.
Well, I have to disagree with you a bit. Your kids are really good kids,and yes, they are not perfect...but they have a really great Mother who is largely responsible for how good they are. You know how to invest in your children and that investment has paid back great dividends. Unfortunately, that is a very rare thing in our current society.
Post a Comment