Monday, October 29, 2007
Boogies and Slime
We have had a rather mucous intensive fall with one cold appearing a few days after the previous one has left. We have to have tissues in arms reach especially if Rachel is coming anywhere near. If I am picking up Rachel I must check her nose first. But without a doubt Rachel will fall down and I will rush to pick her up without wiping her nose first. So everyday I have slime spots on my shirt. It looks like a slug has crawled across my chest or shoulder. We are also quite certain to have those same slime spots in our hair. Rachel loves to hug and hold your hair. We know that she sometimes wipes her nose with her hand and so we can be sure her hands are not always clean when she grabs our hair.
Rachel, however is the first out of five children who actually likes getting her nose wiped. Yesterday during family prayer Rachel put a tissue in my hand. Since the prayer was being said I did not respond. Rachel then put her nose in tissue that was in my hand and wiped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ada has a cold too! It's so sad to see a little baby trying to deal with being sick for the first time, but you are right... you definitely get slimed more often!
ok, this rachel girl sounds amazing! What a personality! All of your kids so far have had great personalities and pretty obvious ones too. I hope my kids are that way too.
She is so determined! want a fun personality.
Well, I guess I am signed in as Em...to bad I'm not Em, then I would be thin and strong and beautiful and amazing.
A girl who knows what she wants and needs....at least you don't have to chase her around to wipe her nose....she makes it very easy for her Mom....Rae is so sweet and a real cutie...well I dont' think we can be to surprised, after all she has had Adam (AKA Adam Bomb) as her mentor!!!!!!!
Post a Comment