Monday, October 22, 2007
Baby Talk
Last Night Johnny was asked to play with Rachel while I made dinner. This can often be a big help, because the little kids will cry or just get into the kitchen stuff the entire time I am making dinner. Well, first Johnny blocked the entrance to the kitchen and moved from side to side as Rachel tried to get in. Rachel screamed and cried in frustration through the whole of this game. Then when I was putting dinner onto the table Johnny and Rachel followed me into the dining room. Johnny was telling Rachel to do different things, but Rachel just ignored him and while she tested a few chairs to help her climb on top of the table. Johnny then asked me how one says Rachel in baby talk. I told him that I did not know. Johnny then asked Rachel how she says her name in baby talk. Rachel at this point was standing on a chair removing dishes from the table and did not respond to Johnny. Johnny then said to himself "If only I could talk in baby talk then Rachel would do what I said."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is soooo cute! I love your kids!
nothing like girl power
Post a Comment