Thursday, September 27, 2007

BOB THE BUILDER



Adam has discovered Bob the Builder. He likes the tv show, song, website etc. Well now he likes to build a house out of duplo legos and have the little man that comes with it fix the house. Of course the little man has officially become Bob the Builder. The other day I sang, "Adam Isaac can we fix it?" Adam said, "No!!! Only Bob the Builder." I asked, "Can Daddy fix it?" Adam said, "NO!!!! Only Bob the Builder can." Bob was fixing his house at the time and continued on. Later that day I sang, "Bob the Builder can we fix it?" Adam said, "NO!!! Only me fix it!!!" I asked Adam if that meant Dadddy can fix it after all to which Adam replied, "NO!!!! Only me can fix it!"

Well I guess that is good because Adam Isaac usually breaks it. :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

Everything is broken at my house...Adam, where are you? I need a fix-it man---quick!