Johnny was trying to punch a helium balloon with his eyes closed. He asked me to watch him "practice his skills with his eyes closed". Then Johnny asked how I thought that he did. I first asked him how he thought he was doing and he said that he was good but not great. It was rather amusing to watch a little boy miss punching a balloon again and again with his eyes closed while making karate noises. However, he did seem to improve his skills with his eyes closed after he had worked on it for a few minutes and of course whenever he peeked.
3 comments:
Very cute! Kids are so fun to watch and yet so amazing at the things they want to perfect.
Ha, That sounds like James exactly. I laughed so hard at the story I read this morning about your three girls in the bathroom. I thought that was the funniest thing. I could just imagine Kate's cute little voice and picture Ruth looking the mirror. It was funny.
hey dianer! I'm excited that you are blogging, becuase as we all know, I am (most of the time) an avid blogger. But now all my friends I used to blog with don't anymore, so I am happy family may be getting into it. I can't believe that you are having a kid the same time about as me! that's so exciting! When is your due date again? I'm just glad lil' grace will have some fun cousins to play with around her age.
Post a Comment