My baby is 2 and I am not pregnant. This has never happened before. This time it is very much on purpose. My health is done and so I am done. But this is a new develop for me in life. I have been having babies for 25 years, and it feels nice to be starting the lasts of everything. Ruth was the firsts of everything and now Eliza is the lasts of everything. She is my last kid to turn two. As her birthday approached, probably, 3 to 6 of my kids said, "Eliza is turning 2? Well, she is already acting 2."
Eliza is smart, talkative, whiney, fitful, somewhat athletic, as she has been my only kid to do somersaults at 20 months old. She is bossy and adorable all rolled into one very busy active toddler. She will keep me from slipping into the sedentary life that I somewhat desire and somewhat despise.
I definitely enjoy my youngest little thing and am so glad that she came to our family and that my body could get her here.
No comments:
Post a Comment