My little girl and 5th child is 17! I think that Rachel will always be little, but here it is, my Rachel is 17 and finishing off her junior year of high school.
So what can I say about Rachel?? She is no longer sleeping all of the time. She has passed that torch to Anya and Joseph who sleep all the time now. Rachel likes to stay up late and be up with the second group of risers, which include Josh and Susan. Rachel loves wearing sweaters and wears them even in the hot NC summers. I think she is a little nuts, but I was always cold at that age and Rachel looks like me and has my build too, so I should not be surprised. Rachel likes to read and walk about outside. She loves manga and anime and talking to Anya. She likes to draw and stay up late and she has no plans for the future, except that she would like to marry young. Rachel can be a little ray of sunshine or a thundering storm, but we love her and she fits in very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment