My 11th child is 6 years old and John and I are old. Wow, this parenting thing has gone by without hardly a notice.
Sam has spent his whole birthday playing video games of one sort or another and it has been hard to get him to do anything else. I insisted that he have the tea party that he requested. I don't think he ate the dinner he asked for, and I am unsure whether or not he ate a piece of his ice cream cake roll that he asked for, but he was adorable while we sang happy birthday to him. I will catch him for a book or a game tomorrow when he is no longer allowed to play as many video games as he wants to.
But about Sam. He is sweet and kind and fairly considerate of everyone else. His favorite things are playing video games and playing video games. He used to love food, but now he's much more picky. Sam is smart and is learning to read pretty quickly. He's good at memorizing things, but with reading, he mostly takes a phonics approach. Sam still cries way too much over everything. If he gets the slightest knock, he cries like he has broken a bone. He does the same thing when someone calls him something he does not like. His older siblings tease him by saying things like Sam is handsome and athletic and he doesn't know what it means so he screams in pain. Otherwise, Sam is very calm and we all love him and his blue eyes, as he is the only one of 13 kids that has blue eyes.
Saturday, November 12, 2022
Sam is 6!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment