Eliza is now half a year! And I think that is the fastest six months that I have experienced with a new baby. I am guessing it is because I am older, but also because Eliza is doing everything early. She is crawling now. She does not speed across the floor but she crawls normally on hands and knees from one toy to the next and eventually makes it across the floor. She is also eating solid food. I would have postponed it longer, but Eliza was desperate to eat, so I started letting her taste things about a month ago and now she has some things that she eats regularly. Her belly is off the floor, so according to the baby food companies she is ready. But it really was the fact that she just wanted to eat that got me to feed her. I have always done baby led feeding rather than someone else's feeding schedule and that has worked well.
Sunday, February 13, 2022
Eliza 6 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment