Sunday, November 17, 2019
Happy Birthday, Samuel!
Darling baby boy Sam had his third birthday! I won't be able to call him my baby boy much longer. Sam is my only blue eyed child. He is Mr. Cuddles, but he also loves to play monster and chase too. Sam is good at saying sorry. He gives the sweetest hugs. If I get after him, Sam comes to me and holds out his hand for me to hold.
Sam loves kindergarten more than Susan. He knows her routine and her and where all of her stuff it and he gets it out and sets it up for Susan. Sometimes Sam even makes sure that Susan is doing her work.
The kids ask Sam to count to twenty because he says "oneteen, twoteen, nineteen, eighteen, TWENTY!"
Sam is a delight. I am excited to see how he grows and develops this next year! And he is potty trained, so that is nice to have that done!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sam really is adorable! I love his smile. He does look like a fun and sweet 3 year old. I am sure he had a "Happy Birthday". Hugs for Sam!
Post a Comment