Thursday, December 22, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

I do not think they came out all that well. Ruth particularly was making faces. But I am glad to have them.




















4 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

I think these are great! You did a wonderful job and the expressions are darling.

Handsfullmom said...

I think these are great! You did a wonderful job and the expressions are darling.

LeAnn said...

Your family photos are adorable. I have enjoyed our updates and all the things that you have been doing. I have really enjoyed your recent posts with that new little one and I am sure you are so happy to have all your family together again. Thanks for being such a good friend even though we haven't met; I have learned so much from you.
May you have a wonderful Christmas celebration with you sweet family. I think you are all amazing. May the peace and love of the Savior fill your hearts and home this Christmas season. With much love,
LeAnn

rozanny said...

I love them! And Adam pulling Josh's hair in the one is so funny.