Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Marriage blah, blah, blah


I'm guessing because of Valentine's Day, there has been a lot to read about marriages-- how to save them, what an uphill battle it is, what to do and how to behave, etc. I have never felt like marriage is uphill or a battle or hard. I know that life is an uphill battle, and often hard. But marriage, well I feel like marriage is what makes the battle through life better. I wouldn't want to climb those steep hills without my companion--partner--bff--spouse-- climbing right there beside me. Sure, sometimes we want to climb in different directions, but hey, sometimes I can't even agree with myself which direction is best. I just wouldn't want life without my spouse. He makes everything feel better.

2 comments:

rozanny said...

Agreed. I feel like I was fine without my hubby... I would have kept being fine without him, but I'm great with him. I'd rather be great than fine.

LeAnn said...

I totally agree; a spouse makes things better when you are traveling this road of life together.
Blessings to you both!