Sunday, December 2, 2012

Adam's Baptism

Adam turned 8 November 4th and he was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints yesterday, December 1st.

Adam is a great kid with a big testimony. He knows the scriptures and the doctrine of the church well. He knows stories from the Bible and the Book of Mormon. Adam tries hard to treat people kindly and to serve others. Adam always remembers to say his prayers. He was well prepared for baptism. I am proud of my little guy for deciding to take this step.

Ruth, Kate, Anya, Rachel, and cousins Ada and Grace all sang "When I am Baptized". It didn't exactly happen the way I imagined. Ruth got up there, recognized some popular boy from school and sang quietly while looking down. I was counting on Ruth to lead the other girls. But cute little Ada came to the rescue and carried all of her cousins along through the song.

1 comment:

rozanny said...

Adam is an amazing kid! We love him. Ada was really cute though. I about laughed right up there on the stand.