My little boy is ten years old now! I guess he is not a little kid anymore. Johnny has always been a good and easy kid to care for and he still is!
So about my boy: Johnny is in soccer and he is loving that. He loves to read and he stays up past midnight reading most nights. (like hid dad) I guess it is surprising that he is still good natured the next day. He likes games a lot, both computer games and board games. (like his dad too) He has always been and is still a walking, talking encyclopedia. The kid astounds and annoys me with how much he knows. He also astounds and annoys me by telling me every detail in every book he reads. I am lucky to have such a good boy! I look forward to seeing who this kid grows up to be. Johnny has a lot of potential!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Johnny! He sounds like he is a lot like my number 3 sons. He was a walking encyclopedia. Later he graduated from Pharmacy school and he was called a walking pharmacolpedia. I am sure you will see great things from him.
Keep on enjoying those moments!
Agreed! Happy Bday Johnny!
Post a Comment