Last night during Family Home Evening while Ruth was wrestling and being obnoxious, we made a quick calculation. Unless she had a severe stomach flu Ruth has wrestled and jumped and played every family home evening since she was around 11 months. We believe we have had to tell her to settle down, pay attention, listen, be reverent... during family home evening about 6,000 times.
4 comments:
so what your saying, is that when I tell my ids I have told them to do something a thousand times....I am not lying. Excellent.
So glad to know we're not the only ones with kids who have trouble sitting still for more than 5 seconds! ;)
so whats new? I'm still trying to figure out how to get Tommy to sit still long enough just to get food in his mouth forget Family Home Evening.
and would you really want the opposite...lifeless without the wiggles
Post a Comment