Most mornings Adam quizzes me about when he can watch a movie. Most days the answer is not today we are too busy. Yesterday, he was asking about what we were going to be doing to see if he would get any TV-time in. Near the end of the days schedule I said that mom and Dad were going to the temple so Ruth would babysit and put him to bed. I thought he would be unhappy about that, but instead he jumped up, clapped his hands and declared, "I love it when Ruth babysits. Do you know why Mom?" I guessed, "Because you get to watch TV." Then Adam said, "and I love, love. love watching TV."
1 comment:
Adam is such a Pardon!!! Pardon=a TV lover. I have one in Sadie. When she nurses and I'm in front of the TV or watching something on the computer it is 5 minutes of nursing, 10 minutes of watching TV, 5 minutes of nursing, 10 minutes of watching TV, etc... It takes a really long time to nurse her. Maybe Adam and Sadie can get together to watch something some time.
Post a Comment