Friday, November 13, 2009
Ready To Potty Train
Anya is ready and I am not. Before Anya gets into the bathtub, she insists on trying to go potty first. When she can get to her diaper (we try to make it unavailable to her with different clothing) she will take it off as soon as she pees or poops. That can be a very yucky mess! If she cannot reach her diaper, Anya will come to me and say, "It's disgusting." She usually does this when she has pooped. When I was listing off things that she may possibly want for Christmas the only item she said yes to was underwear so she can go potty on the toilet. Should I start????? I guess it will save us about $20 a month on diapers--but I will need to buy underwear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment