Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day

I am being induced at some point tomorrow. You can tell that a lot of babies are born here in Utah Valley. Every where else I have been induced, they schedule me a day and an early morning time. Here they call you and tell you what time to come in. I got a call tonight that said if they do not call me by 10am to call them and they will get me in. But to expect a phone call around 8am. Right now, I am hoping to go in a little later so I have time to do the laundry and to clean the bathrooms. But I will take whatever I can get. I hate being 9 months pregnant!!! Seven little kids sounds easier than six kids and being pregnant. I look forward to being able to move again and to meet my new little boy!!!!!!

5 comments:

Birrd said...

Good luck! Have fun! I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see pictures!

Bethany said...

Oh, how exciting!!! I hope everything goes amazingly well for you. 7 kids sounds like a lot!

Shannon said...

Good luck Diane! Wishing you all the best!

Daughter of Eve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daughter of Eve said...

AMEN to that...haveing 7 kids is easier than having 6 kids with a huge belly that is always in the way when you have to bend over to take care of the little ones...clean the floor...wash the bathrooms...endless bouts with sick stomach...swollen ankles...unable to sleep in any position...and to the point of wonder, "is there really a baby in there or am I just having a real bad bout with gas!" So Deedee..thank you for the new wonderful grandbaby boy...and am very happy that he has my nose and that he does not cry to loud...YET....love you forever...MOM