Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Nightmares
A few of the kids told me their nightmares. Here is what I remember:
Adam's Nightmare
When I opened my eyes a monster was there. (Right in front of his face). I punched the monster and he ran into the road. A car hit the monster and killed him. The monster was squished.
Kate's Nightmare
1. I dreamt that I had to go potty and when I woke up it was the middle of the night and I did have to go. And THAT was a nightmare.
2.Everyone was running to get the shoes and when I got there the white shoes were taken and I could not get tall enough to go on all of the fun rides at Worlds of Fun.
Ruth's Nightmare
We went to Worlds of Fun and it was only as big as our house. The rides were all little and they weren't fun. The detonator was there, but it was closed.
My Nightmare
I heard crying at 5am and it was Rachel. I heard crying at 6am and it was Anya. I heard crying at 7am and it was Anya and Rachel. Oh yeah, this is a true story,not a nightmare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ooooh sad! You're nightmare is the worst! I can't imagine having two babies. I mean, Rachel isn't a "baby" per se, but she is still little.
We had our half marathon yesterday morning, and I had to wake up at 4:30 to be at mom and dad's by 4:45. Well....I actually was up a little earlier than that. Grace cried all night for some reason. She never does that. I finally got her to sleep at 4:15
Post a Comment