Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome Joshua Malachi

Joshua was born Mon, January 17th at 11:26 am. He weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The labor and delivery went well and we were able to bring him home 24 hours after he was born. We love him and welcome him to our family.








12 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Congrats! He's beautiful. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Birrd said...

He's gorgeous! Good job!

Emily said...

Congratulations Diane! He is beautiful! I am glad to hear that things went well. I can't wait to meet Joshua in person.

Becca said...

Congrats, he is really good looking! I cannot wait to meet him. Oh and the pic of you at 37 weeks is adorable. You are one cute mama.

Mary said...

Bee-yoo-tee-full!
I like the photo of John helping Adam hold Josh...sweet. Also, I like the photo of Johnny keeping Joseph entertained with the hospital cart.
What a beautiful family!
Congratulations, John and Diane!
(and thx for the speedy pix!)

Amy said...

He's beautiful - so glad to hear that it all went well. And I must say you look fantastic. :D Congrats!

rozanny said...

What a cutie and he looks healthy and content! I can't decide who he looks like... kind of like Anya in the lower face?

Bethany said...

Oh he is so sweet! Congratulations!!!

Daughter of Eve said...

Yeah...now the fun begins....what a hansome new grand son...love you so much sweetie..mom

Brandi said...

Congratulations! What a cute little boy! Hope you have a good recovery!

Marcie said...

Congratulations! You don't know me, but I linked onto your blog from askingjane (who my friend recommended because we want a large family.) We have 6 kids plus a baby who was stillborn in 2009. I love your blog! Your family is gorgeous. Your kids seem a lot like mine and I wish we could be friends. We live in North Carolina, though. Anyway, I anxiously awaited the news of baby Joshua all weekend. I was so excited for you! I can't wait to hear the labor and delivery story. He's beautiful just like the rest of your sweet children. I'm so happy for you.

Linda said...

What a cutie! Glad things went well! Congratulations!