We tried taking some pictures of our kids today. Some of them turned out very well even though the cooperation level was minimal the whole time. Here are a few of my favorites.
Beautiful photos - I especially love the one with everyone around the basket. Congratulations on your newest little arrival!!!! Joshua is precious! What a little sweety!
5 comments:
These are wonderful pics....what handsome sons and beautiful daughters.....thank you for posting these ......love you mom
That peace picture is SO sweet! :D Beautiful children.
Very cute! I especially like the ones of Joey and Joshua!
Wow, I loved these pictures. Your family is adorable and your baby is so cute. Thanks for sharing these; they are priceless. Blessings to you! LeAnn
Beautiful photos - I especially love the one with everyone around the basket. Congratulations on your newest little arrival!!!! Joshua is precious! What a little sweety!
Post a Comment