At dinner we were having a family discussion about super powers or just having powers in general. The conversation came up because Kate really wants to watch an anime series that John and I have been watching without the kids. At one point Adam said, "I used to not know that I have a power." John asked Adam a little more about his power and Adam explained, "I have falling down powers whenever I wear heely's." (Heelys are sneakers with wheels at the heels.)
3 comments:
Whata great power! Aubrey has falling down powers without heelys!
I'm no good on wheels... broke my arm roller skating, and I get caught any time I speed... so I guess I'm better on foot anyway.
Our baby's good, he's growing big and healthy. He definitely kicks more than Ada did, but this pregnancy is about the same as the one I had with her. I don't crave ice cream, but that's better for me anyway! How are you doing with your baby? And how are plans going for coming out here? Remember that we have three or four rooms that you can use if you need a place to crash for a couple of weeks.
You should seriously check out the Alcratraz books by Brandon Sandersen--It's about a bunch of people with similar powers (The main character's "Talent" is breaking things).
Post a Comment