Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Few Misinterpertations

Here are a few Funny things Adam has mistaken:
  1. Adam brought me a picture of President Hinckley and asked me who it was. I told him it was President Hinckley. Adam said, "Oh, he died. Did he die for me?" "No, he just died because he was old, but Jesus died for you."
  2. After saying his prayers Adam asked, "Did Jesus die for me." "Yes, Adam, Jesus did die for you, " I replied. "Was Jesus resurrected in water?" Adam asked. "No Adam, But he was baptized in water.
  3. Another night after saying his prayers Adam asked, "Will my be resurrected?" I answered, "Yes, Adam after you die you will be resurrected." Adam, replied, "My not die because my go into water." "Are you going to get baptized?" I asked. "Yes my will and my not die."

1 comment:

Em said...

That is so stinking cute!!! I don't think James even knows enough to ask things like that, man I had better get on the ball!