Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tid Bits

I just have to dump all of those little things that I don't want to forget all in one very convenient, quickly written post.
  1. Adam said that for his birthday he wants anything as long as it is not for a girl. His favorite gift so far is the decorative skeleton key my mom snipped off her purse and mailed to him.
  2. Robertson's never sleep. Pardon's (my family) sleep a ton. I think my 4 oldest kids have more Robertson blood. The last two nights, they have not gone to sleep before midnight. What is up with a seven year old gabbing to his brother at 12:18am!!!!!!!!
  3. Rachel came up to me yesterday and excitedly declared, "I just saw Joshua standing up like a REAL human!" I told John to go move the crib down to the lowest position immediately, and Johnny replied, "Oh, he was standing up when I got him up from his nap. Thanks for the heads up guys. I am glad Joshua can stand like a real human.
  4. Anya pushed Joseph off the green cable box in our front yard, and Joseph emerged a very sad little boy with a giant bump/scrape on his forehead. As it has begun to heal, he has gained two black eyes. Poor baby. I wonder if I should have brought him to the doctor, but there was no concussion signs.
  5. Anya, Joseph and Joshua all like pacifiers. Joshua is the only legitimate pacifier sucker, but the other two borrow. Anya found a spare in the afternoon and took it over. When Joseph wouldn't stop crying because of a sore bum and those never-sleeping Robertson genes, Anya gave Joseph the pacifier. Redemption!
  6. Johnny asked me if I was going to read the book he just finished. When I said no, he said good and proceeded to follow me around the house for an hour telling me about his book.
Just had to add the picture of Joseph's awful bump and the black eyes that have formed. Poor kid looks just miserable.

No comments: