Saturday, June 20, 2009
Stomach Flu Update
We are still dealing with the stomach flu believe it or not. Although nothing has been as bad as that one night nearly two weeks ago. I finally let Rachel and Anya have milk and milk products again as of today. I think they are finally recovered and I am not expecting another relapse from the two of them. Johnny, who was the only one who did not catch it the first 48 hours came down with it yesterday (thankfully not in the middle of the night). But because Rachel and Anya took a long time to recover fully, I have every reason to not let Johnny eat much for the next week. But since Johnny is such a picky eater, I think he will enjoy a week of only toast or dry cereal for dinner. Nonetheless, I will be relieved when this flu has finally left our family. Although, it may leave just in time for the swine flu to hit us since Jay came home with it from the summer camp he was a counselor at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Diane, I AM sorry that Johnny got sick too. I do hope you are all finished with this soon!
We really miss you guys a lot!
Post a Comment